Peel the peanuts and fry for 10 minutes over low heat without oil. A sign of the readiness of roasted peanuts is a slight crackle.
How to Roast Peanuts
How to fry peanuts in a frying pan
1. Put the peeled peanuts on a frying pan heated for 2 minutes, add salt or sugar to taste. Lubricate the surface of the pan with vegetable oil is not necessary.
2. Fry the nut over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally so that the peanuts do not burn.
3. Wait for a crackle and turn off the burner.
4. Immediately transfer the roasted peanuts from the pan to a plate.
How to fry peanuts in the microwave
1. Put the peanuts in a single layer on a plate, sprinkle with salt, put in the microwave, set to 800 watts.
2. Set the microwave operating time to 2 minutes. Click on “Start”.
3. Stir, then again for 2 minutes. Stir again – and again for 2 minutes.
4. Stir for the last time – and for another 2 minutes at the same power.
How to roast peeled peanuts in the oven
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, cover a baking sheet with food foil.
2. Put peeled peanuts on a baking sheet, sprinkle it with salt, spices or sugar.
3. Roast the peanuts in the oven for 15 minutes.
How to roast unpeeled peanuts in the oven
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, put unpeeled peanuts on top in one layer.
3. Place a baking sheet in the oven, bake the nuts for 15-20 minutes.
How to fry peanuts in a
slow cooker 1. Pour one glass of peeled peanuts into a slow cooker, salt if desired – the peanut layer should not be thick.
2. Close the lid of the multicooker, turn on the “Baking” mode for 30 minutes. Do not grease the bottom of the bowl with oil. Put the finished peanuts on a plate.
How to fry peanuts in a fryer
1. Pour vegetable oil into the fryer, set the temperature to 180 degrees.
2. Pour out the peeled peanuts, fry the nut for 5 minutes, remembering to stir constantly.
3. Place peanuts on paper towels before serving to drain excess fat.
– The amount of antioxidants in roasted peanuts is not inferior to the concentration of these natural substances in raspberries or blackberries. Antioxidants slow down the aging of living cells in the human body. When roasted, peanuts retain vitamin E, which is responsible for improving vascular tone, blood circulation, lowering blood sugar levels, and preventing premature aging.
– Roasted peanuts should be consumed in moderation . Walnut contains a large amount of fiber, which has an irritating effect on the mucous membrane of the digestive tract. It is not recommended to use the product for diabetes and stomach ulcers, intestines.
– Shelf lifepeanuts not shelled is 1 year, store the nut should be in a dry and well-ventilated place. To store shelled nuts, it is recommended to use an airtight container; you can store peeled peanuts in the refrigerator or freezer in it; in this form, the nut will be usable for 3 months.
– Peanuts have other names : underground peanuts or peanuts. In fact, peanuts are not nuts, they are legumes.
– homeland of peanutsSouth America, it was first discovered in Peru, long before the discovery of the continent by Columbus. Later, the Spanish conquerors brought the nut to Europe, where the nobility even used it instead of coffee. In the 15-16 centuries, peanuts began to spread rapidly around the world: they were brought to Africa, North America, India, and the Philippines. On the territory of the former USSR, peanuts grow in some regions of the Transcaucasus and Central Asia.
– The calorie content of peanuts is 552 kcal for 100 grams of raw nuts and 626 kcal for roasted.
– The cost of raw peanuts in shell – from 300 rubles / 1 kilogram (on average in Moscow as of June 2016).
– The bitter taste of roasted peanuts indicates that the product has gone bad.