The stew is a ready-to-eat product, the stew is then fried to warm up and so that the other products of the dish (pasta, potatoes, buckwheat, etc.) are saturated with meat juices. To do this, divide the meat into fibers, put it together with jelly in a hot frying pan and heat it together with a side dish.
How to fry stew with bread
A lazy recipe for all time
Stew – 1 can
Onion – 1 head
White bread – half a loaf
Salt, black pepper to taste
How to cook
1. Open a can of stew. Remove all or part of the fat from it, depending on its amount, and throw it into the pan.
2. Cut the onion into half rings and fry until translucent.
3. Pour the rest of the contents of the jar to the onion and mix.
4. When all the moisture from the pan has evaporated, start crumbling the bread inside.
5. Add salt, pepper to taste and mix.
6. Fry over moderate heat, stirring until golden brown on the slices of bread.
– It is best to fry the stew with a little jelly and fibrous meat – then you get a full-fledged meat dish with meat juice penetrating the side dish. For example, it is good to fry stew with rice, buckwheat, pasta – even doshirak is quite suitable for this lazy dish.
– You can add a little tomato juice or kvass to the stew – all the liquid will evaporate, and the aroma of the drink will remain.
– If there was a little fat in the stew, then for gluttony, you can fry the stew in butter, adding onions.
– In addition to onions from vegetables with stew, you can fry bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, eggplant, carrots or even broccoli. Parsley is best for greens.
– For an Asian twist, add garlic, a tablespoon of soy sauce and green onions to the stew.