Boil the kebab for half an hour, cut into portions and string on skewers or skewers. Grill pork tongue shish kebab for 20 minutes on strong coals.
How to barbecue pork tongue
Pork tongue – 1 kilogram
Olive oil – 50 milliliters
Bulgarian pepper – 1 piece
Tomatoes – 1 piece
Bulb onion – 1 head
Lemon – 1/2 piece
Pepper – to taste
Salt – half a teaspoon
How to fry pork tongue skewers
1. Wash pork tongue, cut fat.
2. Pour water into the pan, it should completely cover the tongue, let it boil over medium heat.
3. Put pork tongue into boiling water, salt, cook for 30-40 minutes.
4. Remove the tongue from the boiling water, immediately lower it into cold water for five seconds.
5. Remove the skin from the boiled pork tongue, leave the tongue to cool.
6. Squeeze juice from half a lemon into a bowl with your hands, pour in olive oil, sprinkle with pepper, mix.
8. Cut the boiled pork tongue into portioned slices a couple of centimeters thick.
9. Put the pieces of pork tongue in the marinade, set aside for one hour.
10. Wash the tomato, cut into thick circles.
11. Pepper wash, peel, cut into arbitrary pieces.
12. Peel the onion, thickly cut into rings.
13. String slices of tongue on skewers, alternating with slices of tomato, pepper, onion rings.
14. Fry pork tongue skewers over coals for 20 minutes, turning several times.
Tongue skewers with soy sauce
Pork tongue – 2-3 pieces per 1 kilogram
Soy sauce – 1 cup
Lemon – 1 piece
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Pepper, Italian seasonings – to taste
How to cook barbecue from the tongue
1. Cook the tongues until half cooked for 40 minutes.
2. Cool slightly, peel the tongue from the skin with a knife.
3. Cut the tongues into pieces with a side of 3-4 centimeters.
4. Put the tongues in a bowl, squeeze the juice from the lemon on top, pour in the soy sauce, add salt and spices.
5. Mix the marinade well with the tongue, cover and leave in the cold for 1 hour.
6. String pieces of tongue on skewers or skewers.
7. Roast tongues over medium-quiet coals for 10 minutes until browned.