Grill the cooked pork skewers over medium coals until crispy for 10 minutes. Shish kebab from semi-cooked boiled pork fry on strong coals for 10 minutes.
How to fry skewers of boiled pork
Pork with fat – 1 kilogram
Water – 1.5 liters
Bulgarian pepper – 4 pieces
Onion – 2 pieces
Parsley root – 1 fresh root or 1 teaspoon, if seasoning is dry chopped
Dill root – 1 fresh root or 1 teaspoon, if seasoning dry chopped Parsley
or cilantro – to taste Red
ground pepper, spices and salt – to taste
Vegetable oil – half a glass and place it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. 2. Thoroughly rinse thawed pork under cold running water before cooking.
3. If pork is fresh, rinse thoroughly under cold running water before cooking.
4. Bring 1.5 liters of water to a boil, add meat, parsley roots and dill.
5. After boiling water with meat, reduce the burner power to medium temperature.
6. During the cooking process, remove the resulting foam with a slotted spoon or a tablespoon.
7. Boil pork until half cooked for half an hour after boiling water.
8. Drain the liquid, cool the pork.
9. If necessary, separate the meat from the bones. Divide the pork into portions with a side of 2.5 centimeters.
10. Peel onions, rinse under cold water and cut into rings 0.5 cm thick.
11. Rinse the bell pepper, remove the insides and cut into 2.5 cm cubes, salt to taste.
12. Rub the pork pieces with salt, red pepper and spices to taste.
13. Dip each piece of meat in vegetable oil.
14. Alternately string pieces of pork, onion rings and pieces of bell pepper onto skewers or skewers.
15. Roast pork skewers over strong coals for 10 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro before serving.