Fry the languette for 5 minutes on each side over medium heat without a lid.
How to fry a langet
Beef tenderloin – half a kilo
Sour cream – 500 grams
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to fry the langet
1. Wash and dry the beef tenderloin, cut into thin slices 1 centimeter across the fibers.
2. Beat off each piece on both sides and give each splint an oval shape.
3. Salt and pepper each piece of beef.
4. Heat up the pan, pour in the oil.
5. Put the pieces of meat in the pan.
6. Fry the languette for 5 minutes on each side.
Langet is a thin beef chop, usually cut into long, narrow pieces before frying.
Langet literally means “tongue”, as it resembles a long tongue.
The best meat for frying the langet is the waist internal muscles of beef, thin edge or tenderloins.
It is recommended to serve the langet with a side dish and/or fresh vegetable salad.