Fry 1 goose egg in a large frying pan for 5 minutes. Fry goose egg fried eggs for 3 minutes over medium heat, then under the lid over low heat for another 3 minutes.
How to fry goose eggs
1. Heat up the pan, pour in the oil.
2. Break the goose eggs, pour the contents into the pan.
3. With a teaspoon, clean the remaining protein from the shell and put it in the pan.
4. Sprinkle eggs evenly with salt and pepper.
5. If you mix the protein with the yolk, it will take 5 minutes to completely fry without a lid over medium heat. For fully fried fried eggs, cook eggs for 3 minutes over medium heat without a lid, then 3 minutes over low heat with a lid.
How to fry goose egg omelet
Goose egg – 1 piece
Butter – 20 grams
Water – 3 tablespoons
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to fry goose egg omelette
1. Put butter in a frying pan, put on medium heat.
2. While the oil is heating, break the egg and pour from the shell, helping yourself with a spoon, all its contents into a deep plate.
3. Add salt and black pepper.
4. With a whisk or fork, mix the protein with the yolk, making an effort, until a homogeneous consistency.
5. Fry the egg for 2 minutes with constant stirring.
6. Fry for another 2 minutes, cover with a lid for complete frying.
A goose egg is three times larger than a chicken egg, so 1 goose egg is enough for 1 adult serving.
The shell of a goose egg is hard and not as prickly as that of a chicken. Therefore, a blow with a knife on the shell should be strong enough not to get your hands dirty.
Goose protein can be very dense, so it must be cleaned out of the shell with a teaspoon, it will not leak out on its own.
The taste of a goose egg is very rich and more fatty than that of a chicken egg, so it is recommended to cook goose eggs with fried onions.