Grind sugar into powder (for example, in a coffee grinder). Pour cream into a small saucepan and place over low heat. Mix powder with starch and vanilla. As soon as the cream boils, remove from heat. Constantly stirring the cream, pour starch, vanillin and powdered sugar into them in a thin stream. Stir the mixture for a minute until the desired consistency. When frosting has cooled slightly, pour frosting over pastries.
How to cook icing from condensed milk
Condensed milk – half a can
Cocoa – 2 tablespoons
Butter – 1 centimeter
cube Chocolate – 2 cubes
How to cook condensed milk glaze
1. Pour condensed milk into a saucepan, sprinkle with cocoa powder and grated chocolate, mix.
2. Put the saucepan on a quiet fire and cook, stirring constantly.
3. After boiling, wait 1 minute and turn off the icing.
4. As soon as the icing is warm, pour it over pastries.
How to cook chocolate icing
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon (mild flavor) to 2 (rich chocolate flavor)
Powdered sugar – 6 tablespoons
Milk – 3 tablespoons
Butter – 50 grams (3 cm cube side)
How to cook chocolate icing
1. Pour powdered sugar into a saucepan, add cocoa powder and mix.
2. Pour in water, mix.
3. Put the saucepan on a quiet fire and bring to a boil with constant stirring.
4. As soon as the icing starts to foam, wait 20 seconds and turn off the heat.
5. Add butter to the glaze and beat with a mixer.
6. Pour icing over pastries or cakes.
How to cook icing sugar
Sugar – 300 grams
Potato starch – 2 teaspoons
Vanillin – on the tip of a knife
Cream 10% – 8 tablespoons
How to cook glaze
1. Grind sugar into powder (for example, in a coffee grinder).
2. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and put on a quiet fire.
3. Mix powder with starch and vanilla.
4. Cream, as soon as it boils, remove from heat.
5. Constantly stirring the cream, add starch, vanillin and powdered sugar to them in a thin stream.
6. Stir the mixture for a minute to the desired consistency.
When frosting has cooled slightly, pour frosting over pastries.
– The icing becomes thicker and thicker as it cools, so baking should be watered with it as soon as the baking has cooled to a warm temperature. Too hot glaze is also not recommended, because. it will spread over the cake.
– If the icing has cooled down and you did not have time to use it, you can melt the icing again on a small fire.
– Top the icing can be sprinkled with chopped nuts, colored crumbs and crumbs from baking.
– Icing is poured over pies, cakes, cookies, gingerbread, donuts.
– To taste, you can add sour cream, fruit or berry juice, butter to the glaze. And if at the same time the icing becomes too liquid, it is enough to add powdered sugar and dissolve it in the icing.
– In order for cocoa to be more easily mixed with water or cream when cooking the glaze, it is necessary to first mix them with powdered sugar.
– Glaze can be additionally decorated by pouring it with a stream of melted white or dark chocolate.