Boil water for a couple of minutes over high heat, add soba and cook until fully cooked after boiling water for 10 minutes. Soba is cooked!
How to cook buckwheat noodles
You will need – buckwheat noodles, water, salt
1. Free the noodles from paper tapes.
2. Boil water (for 150 grams of raw noodles 1.5 liters of water) over medium heat, lightly salt.
3. Pour the soba noodles into the boiled water and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Make sure that the entire length of the soba is submerged in water.
5. Throw the noodles in a colander, rinse under running water.
6. Your noodles are cooked!
How to cook delicious soba
Soba – 200 grams
Chicken fillet – 100 grams
Sweet pepper – 40 grams
Carrots – 40 grams
Onions – 40 grams
Black pepper – a teaspoon
Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
Sesame oil – 2 teaspoons
Sunflower oil – a teaspoon
Water – 8 cups
How to cook soba
1. Boil 8 cups of water, pour in a teaspoon of oil and add 200 grams of soba.
2. You need to cook for 9 minutes until half cooked, stirring gently.
3. Throw the noodles in a colander and rinse under running water.
4. Cut into strips 100 grams of chicken fillet, 40 grams of sweet pepper, carrots and onions.
5. Fry vegetables with chicken in a pan until half cooked (about 3 minutes).
6. Put the noodles on them and cook for a few more minutes.
7. Season the dish with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
Tasty Facts about yourself
– Soba is quite high in calories – 100 grams contains 339 kilocalories.
– It is recommended to store soba for two years at a temperature of 0 to 25 degrees Celsius.
– The average cost of a pack of soba (300 grams) – from 80 rubles. (data for Moscow as of July 2019).
– When boiled, soba increases 3 times: from 150 grams of dry soba, 450 boiled noodles will turn out.