Frozen broccoli, without defrosting, cook in salted boiling water for 5 minutes. Boil frozen broccoli in a double boiler for 10 minutes. In a slow cooker, cook frozen broccoli on the “Pilaf” mode for 10 minutes.
Salad with frozen broccoli
Broccoli cabbage – 400 grams
Mushrooms – 100 grams
Carrots – 1 large carrot
Celery root – 1 piece
Green onions – 1 small bunch
Mayonnaise or sour cream – 4 tablespoons
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Salt and black pepper – to taste
How to cook a salad with frozen broccoli
1. Boil broccoli without defrosting, transfer to a colander, cool and disassemble into small branches.
2. Boil carrots and celery root , peel and cut into cubes. 3. Cook mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
4. Stir the products, salt, pepper, season with mayonnaise or sour cream, and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Frozen broccoli soup
per pan 2.5 liters
Chicken thigh – 2 pieces
Frozen broccoli – 400 grams
Frozen green peas – 200 grams
Potatoes – 2 pieces
Carrots – 1 medium
-sized onion – 1 head
Garlic – 2 cloves
Celery root – 50 grams
Parsley root – 50 gram
Parsley – 1 bunch
Bay leaf – 1 leaf
Turmeric – 1 pinch
Salt and pepper – to taste
Water – 1 liter
How to cook broccoli soup
1. Defrost and wash the chicken thigh.
2. Pour 1 liter of water into the pan, let the water boil.
3. Put chicken thigh into boiling water, add bay leaf, salt.
4. Monitor the foam, if foam forms, remove it with a slotted spoon or a tablespoon.
5. Simmer the soup stock over low heat for 30 minutes.
6. Carrots, onions, celery root and parsley – peel, wash and cut into small cubes.
7. Peel and crush the garlic with a knife.
8. Add chopped vegetables, garlic and 100 grams of frozen peas to the broth. 10. Remove the chicken thigh and cool, separate the meat from the bone and cut into small pieces. 11. Wash potatoes, peel, cut into small cubes.
9. Boil, then reduce the heat and cook over low heat for 30 minutes under the lid.
12. Add chopped potatoes and chicken meat, a pinch of turmeric to the soup; salt and pepper.
13. Boil the soup for 15 minutes over low heat, then put 200 grams of frozen broccoli, let it boil and cook for 7 minutes.
Cover the soup tightly with a lid and leave for 10 minutes.
Rinse parsley, dry and finely chop. Serve the soup sprinkled with herbs on top.