1. Pour water into the pan in a ratio of 1:10 – 1 liter of water per 100 grams of fettuccine.
2. Put the pan on the fire, after boiling, salt the water, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Put the fettuccine in the water and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Put the pasta in a colander, let the water drain.
Your fettuccine is ready!
How delicious to cook fettuccine in cream
You will need – fettuccine, water, cream, salt, butter, cheese
for 2 servings
Boil 100 grams of dry fettuccine, put in a colander.
Pour cream 20% – 100 milliliters into a saucepan and heat over low heat. When warmed up, put a piece of butter – 30 grams.
To taste, add grated cheese to the sauce or add melted cheese, salt and stir.
Put the boiled fettuccine in the sauce, turn off the heat and mix.
Fettuccine with mushrooms
For 4 servings
Fettuccine – 200 grams Wild
mushrooms fresh or frozen – 300 grams
Mushroom broth – half a glass
Parmesan cheese – 200 grams
Ham – 150 grams
Cream 20% – half a glass
Flour – 1 tablespoon
Dried Italian seasonings – 1 tablespoon
Butter – 100 grams
How to cook fettuccine with mushrooms
1. Cook fettuccine.
2. Cook mushrooms, salt.
3. Put the butter in the pan, put on the fire and melt the butter for 3 minutes.
4. Pour the flour, mix, salt, pour in the cream and mushroom broth, mix again.
5. Cut the ham into thin slices, then crosswise into narrow strips.
6. Put mushrooms, ham, fettuccine and add Italian seasonings.
7. Stir fettuccine with mushrooms and heat for 3 minutes.
8. When serving fettuccine with mushrooms, sprinkle with grated parmesan.