Casuela cook for 3 hours.
How to cook casuela
Beef ribs – 500 grams
Potatoes – 2 large
Pumpkins – 200 grams
Beans (pods) – 100 grams
Carrots (medium) – 1 piece
Bulgarian red pepper – half
Corn – half the cob
Bulb onion – half
Rice – 2 tablespoons
Garlic – 2 cloves
Allspice – 1 pinch
Sweet paprika – 1 pinch
Oregano – 1 pinch
Thyme – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to cook Casuela soup
1. Defrost beef ribs and rinse with cold running water.
2. Put the ribs in a saucepan, pour 3 liters of cold water, put it on a medium heat.
3. Bring the broth to a boil, remove the foam and reduce the heat.
4. Peel the garlic, wash, chop finely.
5. Salt the broth, add garlic, paprika, thyme, pepper and oregano to the broth.
6. Boil the broth for an hour and a half over low heat under the lid.
7. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and divide into portions, strain the broth and return the meat to it.
8. Peel, wash, grate the carrots.
9. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds, remove the stalk and cut into strips.
10. Add prepared red peppers and carrots to the broth, cook for 10 minutes.
11. Peel potatoes and pumpkin, wash, cut into large cubes with a side of 3 centimeters, add to the soup.
12. Rinse the rice thoroughly in running water, add to the soup.
13. Peel the leaves from the corn, wash, cut into slices 4 centimeters thick, add to the soup.
14. Wash and cut the green beans lengthwise, add to the soup.
15. Boil the casuela for 15 minutes.
Serve the casuaela with a piece of meat and a circle of corn on each plate.
Cazuela is a Latin American soup also common in Chile, Peru, Argentina and Ecuador. It is a broth made from several varieties of vegetables and meat. The main ingredients that should be present in each serving are meat, potatoes, pumpkin and broth.
– To make casuela more satisfying , you can add rice or vermicelli to the soup . From vegetables, you can add cabbage.
– Serve casuela by pouring the broth into a soup bowl, and laying the ingredients boiled in it on a flat plate. According to taste, the participant in the meal will eat them separately or mix them together.